I designed this little handout for tonight when we get the grandparents together for our gender reveal, and it was a fun way to let everyone cast their “educated” guesses, based on the results of some old wives’ tales!
For your reference:
- more morning sickness versus less = GIRL
- conceiving ON your ovulation date (not before) = GIRL
- salty cravings = BOY, sweet cravings = GIRL
- baby’s heart rate is OVER 140bpm = GIRL
- Mom’s skin getting worse (breakouts, oily) = GIRL
- a dangled wedding ring going in a circular motion = GIRL; back and forth = BOY
- check the Chinese gender chart to learn GIRL/BOY prediction
I made a generic version without our details included, so you can print for your own purposes — simply check the boxes according to which way each tale points, and let guests cast their votes at the bottom. Happy guessing… and revealing! 🙂
Click the link below to access the PDF and print away to your heart’s content!